Monday, October 27, 2008

Our Weekend

We had a really fun weekend. On Friday we went to dinner with Kevin's family downtown at the Stone Ground, and then we went to wise guys comedy club to celebrate Bryan's birthday. I forgot my camera that night but I will post some pictures if I can get some copies. Then on Saturday we went to my best friend's little boys birthday party, it was at their cabin in Sundance. We dressed up, and Kevin hates dressing up, but I begged him to dress up with me and he was a good sport. It turned out really fun, Aimee is a really good host!! We ended up dressing up as Lucille Ball and Ricky Ricardo from 'I Love Lucy'. We totally homemade our costumes, but at least people we able to recognize who we were. Sunday we found our Halloween box of costumes and had fun trying on some scary mask and dressing up tank. He was a good sport too!!









Don't ask why I kept puckering my lips, I thought it made me look more like Lucy :)





Aimee and Amber




Cameron & Brooklyn at Jackson's 2nd birthday






















Crazy Mask!! Amber







Tank


Kevin


Tank as a cheerleader!!



7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I just have to say that your costumes were awesome. We'll have to borrow those sometime 'cause I LOVE I Love Lucy. It's one of my all time favorite shows. I try to watch it any chance I get.

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

Lucy, you've got some 'splainin' to do! Poor Tank! but you guys are awesome in your outfits!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

hahahha these are the funniest pics ever!! LOL i'm still laughing!! that mask is freaky by the way. I still love that Kev dressed up and yahoo for you BLur for creating the costumes. they turned out super cute!!

mandy said...

ha ha ha ha... i LOVE tank as the cheerleader. That is freakin hilarious. And your Lucy and Rick outfit was very well done. I don't think Roger will ever dress up with me.

Heidi Louise said...

First of all... your costumes are AMAZING! You did such a good job. Second of all, Kevin is a serious trooper. You guys looked fantastic.

As for the mask... creepy and funny! I love it!! The fact that Tank fits into your old cheerleading uniform, seriously funny!

Laura Anderson said...

Great costumes! I like couple costumes. Tank's wig is atrocious.

Julia said...

I just love the costumes, such a great idea! I grew up watching that show, just loves it!