Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What Breed of Dog Are You?

I am a Labrador Retriever

You are very optimistic.

You approach life with enthusiasm and vigor.

You aim to please, and you are a very quick learner.

You can be a bit rowdy and unruly, especially when you don't get enough exercise.

While you are a bit wild, you're never dangerous.

You are a truly gentle creature.

Cick on this link and do the quiz!!


http://www.blogthings.com/whatbreedofdogareyouquiz/

2 comments:

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

I am a dalmation: this is what it said...

You Are a Dalmatian
You are a very polite and well loved creature.
You enjoy being around those you love, and you feel a bit anxious when you are alone.

You love group activities, especially when your family is included.
You can become a bit moody when you're left by yourself for too long.

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

I tagged you! Go to my blog to see the rules!