Sunday, October 19, 2008

Spa night with my nieces

This weekend Kevin is hunting so I had my two nieces over on Friday night for a girls night. We had a spa party. We did facials, pedicures, manicures, eyebrow waxing, and eyelash tinting. It turned out to be really fun!! The girls even wanted to include Tank. ha ha ( see the pictures)Then on Saturday night I stayed at my sisters house and watched her kids why the went out for their anniversary. We did mini facials on the girls and painted nails. We had a good time.


Whitney & Tiffany enjoying their relaxing facial mask


Tiffany & Tank with soothing cool eye masks






Manicures

Tank even let the girls paint his nails!! (lime green with pink tips)





Lash tinting, and brow waxing



Kenadi, Alex & Abby enjoying facials.



9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey, I'll have a girls night with you anytime if it includes doing facials. haha. you seem like a fun aunt. that's awesome.

Hayley said...

That sounds so fun! I wish I had seen your comment about hanging out before this morning. I was going to call you, but I thought you probably would be hanging out with Natalie anyways, and I was busy cleaning, organizing, and decorating our little apartment I never had time!

mandy said...

ha ha ha... i LOVE the dog... how awesome. YEs.. you do seem like a fun aunt!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

hahaha Amber.. looks like it turned out to be alot of fun!! LOL I love the pics... funnest auntie in the world

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

too fun! will you be my aunt too!? :)

Heidi Louise said...

Without a doubt you win "Aunt OF The Year"!!

I love that Tank just let them paint his nails. He is a good dog!

Jason Zander said...

you forgot to say we also put a spacle coat on tanks nails

Whitney said...

Thank you soo much amber. your the best aunt!

Crystal said...

Way cute! I love the picture of their nails with Tank's nails.