Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kiddos and new pup

Sydney, Leslie & Hallie



Urbans new puppy. Little baby pug (she doesnt have a name yet)



Urban & Lilly




Hallie, Urban, Lilly & Sydney





Urban & Amber



Puppy giving Kevin kisses



Mallory & baby Miles



Avery

4 comments:

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

look at all these super cute nieces and nephews!! gotta love them!

The Anglesey Family said...

I love dogs! And that sure is a cute one!

Heidi Louise said...

Sydney and Hallie are so stinkin' cute. I can't believe how big Lilly is. And Urban... get's cuter by the day. I want his puppy.... she's adorable!

You definitely have some cute niece's and nephews.

Leslie Baird said...

It's true...you guys have the cutest neices and nephews on the planet! I really loved the photos you had done with your friend and it inspired me to take the girls out today and do some of us. I kind of have this thing with black and white...anyhow, I finally updated our blog so you can check em' out. Love ya!