Sunday, March 22, 2009

Good Luck Court, we will miss you!!

These are some of the coolest girls that I used to work with. We definitely went through a lot together. Courtney is moving out of state next month so we decided to get together and go to dinner at Tacanos. It was so fun to see everyone!
Courtney is such a sweet girl and we will all miss her.


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Amber! I just wanted to know if you wanted to set a date for a photo session in April. I have the 17th open, probably around 5:30 or 6p.m.

Let me know if you still want to do it, and if you do, if that date and time works for you. Thanks!

Hayley said...

You're right Amber! I'm on the left (the blondie with the yellow dress) and my sis is on the right (the brunette with the crooked smile) Good job!

Heidi Louise said...

So cute! Now the question is... which set of co-workers do you like better? Choose wisely! LOL