Thursday, July 7, 2011

Paisley is growing!! 1 1/2 YRS OLD!!



Eighteen months?? I cant even believe it! Paisley is so fun right now, and so BUSY. She started talking a TON the last couple of months. She says pretty much anything we tell her to say. She says a lot of 2-4 word sentences. some of her favorites are:


"I want some more"

"What's up dude"

"No No Tanky"
"Love you mama" Love you dada"

"I did it"

"My wash it"

"Night Night Mommy"

"Bye Bye Dada"

"My Grandama"

" I want my Binky"- (hopefully we will be ditching this soon)

"I want some dada's drink" (Powerade)


She loves to play ring around the roises and do summer salts. She loves to play with other kids. She loves to play games on daddy's IPAD, and it is unbelievable how she can maneuver around that thing already. Loves to paint and color. Loves to be outside. Loves to go to daddies softball games. She is SO into baby dolls. She will feed them bottles, change diapers, rock them,hug and kiss the, wrap them in a blanket, sing them songs, have them go potty on the potty, put them to bed. It is so cute how she is such a little mama. She make sound effects when her babies drink the bottle. It is so funny. I took a video of it, I will have to post it. She is already wanting to be independent. She wants to brush her teeth by her self, she does not want help eating. She went to nursery for the first time on her own . We took her in a couple weeks early and just stayed with her to kinda get her used to the idea. She totally loves it. She has gone potty on the little potty a couple of times. She like to sit on it and just practice. But then she actually went. She gets so excited and says "my did it!!" SO CUTE!! Went love our sweet Paisley and can't believe how big she is getting!!

No comments: