Sunday, September 12, 2010

PHOTO SHOOT ANYONE??

Okay so I have finally decided to pursue one of my passions in life, PHOTOGRAPHY!! I have always loved photography. I remember when I was a kid my friends and I would dress up and take pictures of each other. I also remember bribing the little kids that my mom watched growing up to let me do there hair, dress them up and do a photo shoot with props and homemade backdrops. I took a couple photography classes in high school. It wasn't until I became a mom that I wanted to really get serious about it. Kevin bought me a camera for my birthday in May and I have loved everything about it. I took a photography/mentoring class from Jami a photographer out of Utah County http://imagesbyjami.com/. It was so fun and I learned so much. I'm wanting to get some more experience and build my portfolio so I will be offering portraits at a REALLY affordable price, until I get my portfolio together. If you would like to get photos done please email me at amberjune84@gmail.com to schedule a time. I can do (Children, Newborns, Families, Pets, Couples, Seniors, Maternity) Here are some photos from a session I did recently of a adorable 2 yr old little boy Kael. What a little stud muffin!!

4 comments:

Snap said...

Those turned out so cute! I want you to do Luke's 1 yr pics. So in a month.

Whitney said...

I want to!

~Natalie~ said...

I'd love for you to take pictures of the boys. Lets figure out a day.

Alexis Olson said...

Yah me whit and tiff want to do really colorful ones downtown! The picture with the balloons and the railroad picture is so cute!