Check out these two cute babies!!! Maizie is Paisley's cousin, they are only 4 months apart. We are so excited for them to grow up together and be the best of friends. We did a quick photo shoot of the girls over the weekend. They were both pretty tired, so we didn't get many smiles. But I think they turned out cute anyway.
3 comments:
hahhaah so fun.. that last one made me laugh you could totally tell they were both like I am soooo done!! I love the one of them two on their backs just looking at the camera. look good Blur
okay question who takes the photos? I always love your photos and i need kaels 2 year pictures done and i am looking for someone to do it. Please email me or write me on fb and let me know. i would really appreciate it. email- whittlesozzie@hotmail.com
thank you so much. your baby is adorable.
Very cute amber!!! Mya has two cousins that are pretty close in age and it's so cute to see how well they play together now!!
Post a Comment