I had a fabulous 1st mother day. Kevin let me sleep in and made me pancakes, eggs and strawberries for breakfast. He got me a sweet card and a gift certificate for a massage. (Which I am SO excited to use!!) Thanks honey! There is a really funny story about the gift he got me though. He told me he got me a gift and was excited for me to be surprised on mothers day. I got a message on my phone on Sat from Massage Envy calling to confirm my hour massage. I never scheduled a massage so I figured that was my gift from Kev, I wasn't going to tell him I found out about the surprise but I was confused to why he would schedule it on Sunday when we had plans to be with our mom's. So I told him I knew about the gift he got me because of the phone call. He was so bugged because he never scheduled me an apt but just bought me a gift card, but the call totally ruined the surprise. I called the number back to tell them we never scheduled the apt. Turns out they were a Massage Envy in California and it was a fluke thing that they called because the guy said he saw in the notes when he called that this may not be the right Amber Smith. It was a pretty crazy coincidence.
Happy mothers day to the greatest women in our life!! Kevin and I are so grateful for our mothers. Mom thank you for all you do for me and our family, you are such an amazing women and would drop anything to help others, you are so selfless. I hope I can raise my children as well as you did. You are such a great example. Linda thank you for raising the man of my dreams. Thank you for all you do for us and always being so thoughtful and generous. You always make us feel so loved.
We LOVE YOU!!
We went to Kevin's family for dinner on Sunday and my family for dessert.
Daniel, Bryan, Kado, Linda & Kevin
My mom and I
Check out Kevin's new grill
Paisley with her new baby cousin Maizie
4 comments:
I can't stop looking at the comparison between our little girls!!! Maizie is so tiny..
isn't being a mom the best??? :) looks like you had a fab day... Kev's teeth are looking awesome... that pic of GNO's make me miss all you girls so much!! love ya lots and can't wait to see ya... hopefully in July if prices of tickets ever drop a little!! FREAK they are soooo expensive!
Massages are the best gift!!!
That's a funny story! No I buy most of them. You will have to try Mindy Young. You would love the pictures.
Post a Comment