Paisley learned how to roll over! The other day I put her down for a nap. I laid her on her back in her crib and she started making some grunting noises, so I went to check on her and she was on her tummy. Then she was playing on the floor on her tummy and she flipped over to her back. I started cheering for her and she got a huge smile and thought she was pretty cool. I kept putting her on her tummy to see if she would do it again and she did it over and over. So I grabbed the camera and took this little video.
Paisley is 4months OLD!!She is doing really good, so healthy and growing so fast. She is eating and sleeping really well and smiling like crazy. We took her to the 4 month check up and here are her stats: The Doc say she is really tall.
Height: 25.5"( 95Th )
Weight: 13.11lbs (50Th)
Head: 16" (50Th
Paisley looks huge next to her new baby cousin Maizie

5 comments:
That was sweet! The bows are just a LITTLE big.
She is SO cute! And good work on the bows hon.
I can't get enough of her. I want to see her ASAP. She is adorable!
I can't believe she is 4 months old already! I need to meet this little miss!!
oh my stinkin cute!! I can't wait to play with you guys this summer!! I can't believe she's already rolling, must be a brilliant one LOL Love the bows.. I so am goin to expect those if I have a girl one day cuz I have tried at some RS get together and am NO GOOD!! my poor girls...
Post a Comment