Friday, April 9, 2010

PLEASE VOTE FOR PAISLEY!!

Okay so we need everyone to vote to win this contest. We entered Paisley in the baby idol contest with 971 zht. If she gets the most votes we will win a year supply of diapers and baby supplies along with a dream nursery from babinskis. Wouldn't that be sweet!! So click on the link below and vote for #184. Feel free to post this info on your blog, facebook, email all your contacts, and tell everyone you know to vote. haha (but seriously!!)THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.




http://www.971zht.com/pages/babyidol10/



Look how sweet she is!!

7 comments:

JeSs said...

I went and voted! SHe is so cute and looks like a porcelain doll! SO ADORABLE!

Unknown said...

I voted chica!!

Snap said...

This picture is so sweet. I voted too!

Tara said...

who took that picture? I want to see more! That's precious!

Tara said...

I would recommend a good starter camera (I am a Nikon gal) so like the D40 or D60) and then take a elements class at Jordan Tech center. Costco has great deals on packages, I got mine on ebay! and then just googling tutorials! Does your friend have a website?

Hayley said...

I voted too! Did Brooke take that picture? She's fabulous! and I love the bonnet :)

jas and aubs said...

We voted 3 times for paisley!!! twice for me (2 different emails) and once for J. We hope she wins!!
xoxo