7 months
We officially have less than 2 months left until we get to meet our little baby girl. We are so excited. It is so crazy how fast it is coming. I feel so lucky, pregnancy so far has been a BREEZE! I have had no morning sickness or anything. I have felt great. I just started getting some back pain because my belly is getting so big. But I feel great otherwise. Kevin and I have been so busy house hunting. We have put an offer in on a couple of short sale homes but since it may take a while for the bank to approve we are still searching. Our goal is to be in a house and settled before we have our baby. Life is good for us! We are so grateful for such an amazing family and good friends.
4 comments:
oh my, you look SO freaking cute pregnant. lucky. so she's due in january? that'll be here before you know it! how exciting!
it's about time your updated:) you are too cute prego Can't wait to see you in just a few weeks!! you're lucky you have east pregnancies... that means you should have like 10 kids since you're so lucky LOL
It's too bad everyone doesn't look as good pregnant as you do! Congratulations... I can't wait to meet this baby! Sure do love you!!!
you're looking SO cute!! Good luck with the house hunting!
Post a Comment