Friday night we went downtown and our friend Stephanie took some pictures for us. Here a a few that she took. She does a really good job and has such a unique style. I LOVE it! Check out her blog at http://blackbirdbeauty.blogspot.com/ Thanks Steph, you are amazing and I love how they turned out.












9 comments:
Oh, I'm SO glad you like them! I seriously had so much fun, I need to do couples more often. It also helped that you and Kevin are such beautiful people, it made my job really easy!
so cute! How fun..It is very cute and great fun photos of your cute little family.
Super cute! I've been wanting to take new photos of us, but haven't yet. You've convinced me!
oh blur these turned out super cute I love them!!! Such fun ideas! So happy they turned out for ya!
LOVE THEM!!! I would love to have steph take ours! She is awesome!! You look dang cute too!! :)
Wow, you two look like you belong on the cover of a magazine! Great pictures! Also, you have convinced me to try out chia seeds. I'll let you know how it turns out.
-Crystal Chatterton
I LOVE THESE! Gorgeousness!
Such cute photos, I guess it does make a difference that you are both so CUTE!
Love ya,
Angela
wow Amber you look so gorgeous! i love these pics!
Post a Comment