Kevin's Birthday was Monday March 9th, the big 27!! We celebrated it the weekend before. We went out to eat at his favorite restaurant Chin Wah' then went to the movies. He got a new phone, new hat a new pair of dress shoes. His family had a get together to celebrate his and molly's birthday and we ate one of his favorite dinners (pork rojo) and some yummy peanut butter bars for a treat. Kev got lots of great gifts from his family.
I am so happy that you were born Kevin!! I LOVE so many things about you. You have got the greatest sense of humor, you are always willing to help, I love your passion for sports, I love that you are social and love to spend time with friends, I love that we are best friends and can laugh and joke about pretty much everything, I love that you are great with kids, I love that you treat me so well. You are the GREATEST husband ever!! I hope you had a great birthday.
2 comments:
Tag your it. Read the rules on my blog
I love that he shaved his facial hair to match that of D-Will. That is what I love about Kev! That and he lets you come play with us anytime you want. LOL
I'm glad you guys had so much fun and that Kev's birthday was a huge success. I'm pretty sure it should be a National Holiday! ;)
Post a Comment