Tanky Boyz wanted to come with me...
Marcy and I getting ready to get on the plane
Baby Hayden
The "Belly Filler" HUGE Cheese steak we all four shared this
Ang & Paul didn't win the lottery

Marcy didn't win the lottery

I didn't play but I'm still sad for them


Rocky Statue

Eagles Stadium

Citizens Bank Park where the Philly's play

Rocky Statue
Eagles Stadium
Citizens Bank Park where the Philly's play
Penn's Landing


Hershey Park
It was way cute they had a ton of Christmas
lights up and had everything decorated for Christmas.

We rode race cars and bumper cars YEAH!!




On the train

This is the scrambler, Marcy and Paul totally smashed me on this
Hayden on the baby merry -go- round
he was to small but we had to take a picture!
We rode race cars and bumper cars YEAH!!
On the train
This is the scrambler, Marcy and Paul totally smashed me on this
ride and I thought I was going to Puke.

Us girls with Reeses Peanut Butter Cup

Us girls with Reeses Peanut Butter Cup
Paul, Hayden and Angela

On the tour of the Chocolate Factory

On the tour of the Chocolate Factory
This was the funniest shop ever. It was a trickster store, it had
all sorts of crazy gag gifts. They make the LARGEST underwear in PA
The lady at the front desk even squirts the customers
in the store with water, and air. It was funny until she squirted
Hayden in the face. (mean lady)

Marcy with the HUGE Panties on

Me with the HUGE Panties

Ang with the HUGE panties

This is us at The King of Prussia, a really big ritzy mall in PA The actor who played Edward it the Twilight movie was coming to the mall and there was a huge crowd of people lining up to see him and he wasn't even coming until 7:30 PM and the crowd was lining up since midnight the day before. CRAZY!!

Getting ready to get on the train to go downtown
Me with the HUGE Panties
Ang with the HUGE panties
This is us at The King of Prussia, a really big ritzy mall in PA The actor who played Edward it the Twilight movie was coming to the mall and there was a huge crowd of people lining up to see him and he wasn't even coming until 7:30 PM and the crowd was lining up since midnight the day before. CRAZY!!
Getting ready to get on the train to go downtown
In Philly Next to Ben Franklin's Grave

Independence Hall

Liberty Bell


Down Town Philly

Independence Hall
Liberty Bell
Down town Philly we saw these huge game pieces




Marcy & Angela

At Macy's

A big mall in NYC
Marcy & Angela
At Macy's
A big mall in NYC
Empire State Building

We ran to the statue and saw it from this far away because we were so cold.
Baby Hayden was such a trooper, he pretty much slept the whole time.
2 comments:
Wow! That looked like sooo much fun. I can't believe how many places you went! Glad you had such a good time, we missed seeing you this past weekend. xoxo
Okay, I know you had a warning as your title, but holy crap, that was the longest post I've ever read. But I read it and looked at all of it! I love New York. That's cool you got to go there with friends. I want to do that sometime. That'd be so fun!
Post a Comment